This is one of the first recipes we posted when we began our company in 2010. It is still one of my favorites. The No. 19 salmon blend turns into a gorgeous reddish color when roasted and the hash is to die for. Mix up some No. 19 aioli (mayo and No. 19 salmon rub) and dip the artichoke leaves in it as a snack while you are prepping since you only need the hearts for this recipe.
ROASTED NO. 19 SALMON
- Lightly coat salmon with canola oil.
- Generously dust salmon filets with No. 19 blend. Allow to sit for 10 minutes.
- Do not cook until everything else is prepared.
- Roast in preheated 375 degree oven for 15-20 minutes or desired doneness.
- In a shallow pan, cook pancetta until browned. Set aside.
- In the same pan, heat oil over medium flame.
- Add potatoes and toss frequently until mostly cooked and beautifully browned.
- Add artichoke hearts and spinach, toss to wilt spinach and heat artichokes through.
- Season with lemon juice, salt and pepper.
MEYER LEMON MARMALADE
- Loosen marmalade with olive oil to a “spoonable” consistency.
- Place cooked salmon filet over hash.
- Spoon marmalade overtop.
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 lb fingerling potatoes – sliced ¼ inch rounds
- 2 steamed artichokes – leaves enjoyed on their own, hearts cut into chunks
- 1/4 lb pancetta – cubed and cooked
- 2 cup baby spinach
- 1 lemon juiced
- salt and pepper to taste
Meyer Lemon Marmalade
- 1/2 cup meyer lemon marmalade – most specialty grocers will carry this
- 1 Tbs olive oil