- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl and set aside.
- Gently rub the chicken with canola oil and season with Just Cook Foods Any Day Chicken Blend. (if you plan ahead, let sit overnight)
- In a pre-heated 425 degree oven, roast for 20 minutes. Rotate the pan and roast for an additional 15 minutes (or until the chicken is fully cooked) Remove from the oven and let cool.
- Once cool, remove the skin and return it to the oven for about 15 minutes to crisp up (a key ingredient to this dish!)
- Carefully pull the chicken meat away from the bones and shred it. Combine with the carrot and cabbage in a medium sized bowl.
- Chop the crisped chicken skin and add to the mix. Add orange zest, orange juice and cilantro.
- Season with a bit more just Cook Foods Any Day blend.
- Serve with a spoonful of citrusy mayonnaise on small fresh tortillas, in a roll or just eat as a salad.
- 3 TBS mayonnaise
- 1 TBS fresh orange juice
- 1 TBS fresh lemon juice
- 5 chicken thighs (bone in and skin on)
- 3 TBS canola oil
- 3 TBS Just Cook Any Day Chicken Blend (plus a little more for sprinkling on at the end)
- 2 carrots, peeled and julienned
- 1/4 head of green cabbage, ﬁnely shaved
- 1 orange, zested and juiced
- 1/4 bunch cilantro, leaves picked (ok to substitute parsley if you hate cilantro)
- 1/4 cup, citrusy mayonnaise