- Over medium heat, saute the shrimp until 1/2 way cooked in canola oil using a non-stick pan.
- Add No 19 Salmon Blend and toss well. Deglaze the pan with white wine and ﬁnish cooking.
- Remove from the heat and allow to cool completely.
- Mix all remaining ingredients and set aside in the refrigerator.
- Once shrimp are cooled, cut each shrimp into thirds and mix with the dressing.
- Enjoy on lightly grilled ACME Ciabatta rolls.
- Delicious when served with kettle chips.
- 1 lb peeled and deveined shrimp
- 2 TBS canola oil
- 1TBS Just Cook No 19 Salmon Blend
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise (it really tastes best with full fat)
- 2 TBS fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 TBS fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1/4 cup diced fennel
- 1 stalk green onion sliced, use both the white and green parts
- 1 TBS lemon zest
- salt and pepper to taste