- Bring to a boil, puree and reserve.
- Rub eggplant with canola oil and Taco Night.
- Grill over medium heat for about 5 minutes or until done.
- Slice and season with a bit more Taco Night.
- Sandwich a bit of eggplant and pepperjack between 2 tortillas – repeat.
- Over medium heat, grill quesadilla. Do not try to flip until cheese begins to melt.
- Once cooked on both sides remove from grill and allow to rest for a minute.
- Cut into 4 and spread a bit of cherry-chipotle sauce – Yum!
- 1 cup pitted bing or brooks cherries
- 2 TBS balsamic vinegar
- 1 canned chipotle in adobo plus 1 Tsp juice from can
- 1/2 tsp Taco Night
- 2 small Japanese eggplant – sliced thin
- 2 TBS canola oil
- 2 TBS Taco Night + a bit more for after grilling
- 8 soft corn tortillas (fresh is best!)
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves (tender stems are ok :)
- 1/2 cup grated pepperjack cheese
- 1/4 cup cherry-chipotle sauce