BUTTERNUT SQUASH PUREE
- Put squash on top of sage leaves and roast in a 350 degree oven until soft. Be sure to put a silat or parchment paper down ﬁrst so that the squash doesn’t stick to the sheet pan.
- Peel while still warm and pass squash through a ricer.
- Meanwhile, cook potatoes in boiling water until done. Strain and pass through a ricer.
- Combine potato and squash.
- Lightly brown butter in pan and then combine with squash/potato mixture.
- Season to taste.
SAUTEED BRUSSELS SPROUTS
- Clean outer leaves from sprouts and remove bottom core.
- Slice very thin on a mandolin or with a very sharp knife.
- Saute in butter and canola oil until soft.
- Finish with hazelnuts, lemon zest and chili flake.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
HERBED COFFEE RUBBED LAMB
- Sear lamb rack over medium-high heat on the stove top.
- Rub with Herbed Coffee Rub – more for racks, less for chops.
- Roast in a preheated 375 degree oven to desired doneness – racks will take about 20 minutes and chops will take about 15 minutes for medium rare lamb.
Butternut Squash Puree
- 3 lbs butternut squash, sliced in half lengthwise and seeds removed
- 1 bunch sage
- 5 lbs russet potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 1 oz unsalted butter
Sautéed Brussels Sprouts
- 1 lb brussels sprouts
- 1 tbs unsalted butter
- 1 tbs canola oil
- 2 tbs chopped hazelnuts
- 1/2 tbs lemon zest (about 1/2 a lemon)
- 1/2 tsp chili flakes
- salt and pepper to taste