- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Slice baguette. Brush with butter and sprinkle with Just Cook Foods Close To Curry Blend
- Toast for about 8 minutes until lightly browned. Remove from oven and reserve.
- Carefully slice the top rind off of the cheese
- Place cheese in a small oven friendly dish and put in the oven. It will not take long to heat the cheese through. Timing will depend on the firmness or ripeness of the cheese. A little color on the cheese is OK but try not to let the cheese explode.
- Serve immediately with baguette crisps and apricot conserve.
- 1 day old baguette (makes it easier to slice...)
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 TBS Just Cook Foods Close To Curry Blend
- 1 whole Mt Tam triple cream cheese (about 12 oz) or another round triple cream cheese with rind.
- 1/2 cup Frog Hollow Apricot conserve (or your favorite brand)