ANCHO BBQ BABY BACK RIBS
- Place each rib slab, meat side up on a piece of heavy duty aluminum foil on a baking sheet.
- Combine salt, pepper and brown sugar and coat the ribs for a minimum of 2 hours (to overnight)
- Fold the foil around the ribs leaving one end open. Pour 3/4 cup of the beer in each packet and close the foil. Ensure the packets are sealed tightly yet loose around the ribs. Drink remaining beer.
- Put ribs into a preheated 250 degree oven for 3 hours.
- Meanwhile, combine last 6 ingredients in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil and simmer for 30 seconds. This is your BBQ sauce.
- After the 3 hours of cooking, remove ribs from the oven and carefully open the foil.
- Increase oven temperature to 425 degrees.
- Pour out the rest of the cooking liquid from the rib pan and mix with the BBQ sauce.
- Brush the ribs generously on all sides and return to the oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove when done, and serve with the remaining BBQ sauce mixture.
**the BBQ sauce recipe is also great with grilled chicken. Try it!!
GRILLED CORN ON THE COB
- Preheat your grill to medium. You should be able to hold your hand over the coals for 5 seconds without screaming
- Carefully wipe the grill with an oiled cloth
- Remove corn from the water and place directly on the grill. Cook turning frequently until the corn is soft to the touch
- Toss immediately with butter, lime, cilantro and salt and pepper.
Ancho BBQ Baby Back Ribs
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 3 TBS sea salt
- 1 TBS black pepper
- 2 cups Pale Ale
- 2 slab Baby Back Ribs
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 2 TBS brown sugar
- 1 TBS Just Cook Ancho Chicken Rub
- 1 TBS dijon mustard
- 1 TBS worchestershire sauce
Grilled Corn on the Cob
- 4 ears shucked corn, soaked in water for 1 hour
- 1/2 stick melted butter
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1/2 bunch chopped cilantro
- salt and pepper to taste